USB to Serial FTDI Adaptor Converter FT232RL Mac Windows Linux Digitus DA-70156
The Digitus USB 2.0 <-> RS232 adaptor will allow non-FTDI based Cutter/Plotters and other devices to work on Mac OS X, Linux, and other operating systems which support communication through an FTDI-chip converter.
This opens up a world of possibility – use a TC series on Mac OSX, send a file from a GNU/Linux TTY direct to the DC series over the USB device, or use Legacy devices once more that have been laying idle due to lack of FTDI interface or the computer’s lack of Serial interface.
This item is a must-have for any serious technician.
Please avoid using extension cable that comes with adapter as it might break communication between cutter and computer. Use only original cable that comes with machine.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR CUTTER COMPATIBILITY
- FTDI-chip based (FT232R) – Industry-Leading Technology
- Allows a Range of Machines & Devices to be used on Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, UNIX, and other Operating Systems which support FTDI FT232RL chips
- Includes USB extension cable (~80cm)
- Factory Sealed, Brand New
- USB 2.0 Compliant
- RS232 Serial interface
- Chipset: FTDI / FT232RL
- Max data transfer rate > 1Mbps
- Can be used with a range of devices fromCutter/Plotters to PDAs and Modems
- OS Support: Windows 98se – 8.1, Mac OS X8.6 – 10.10, GNU/Linux, UNIX compatible
- 1 X Digitus USB <-> RS232 Adaptor (FTDI/FT232RL)
- 1 x USB extension cable (approx. 80cm)