EH721 Package with Optical Eye
- 1 X EH721 Cutter with stand (£186.99)
- 1 X Signcut Software (£12.99)
- 1 X Squeegee (£1.94)
- 1 X 12″ application tape (£28.99)
- 1 X Pack of spare 60 degree Blades (£4.79)
- 1 X Black sign vinyl (600mm x 8m) (£13.49)
- 1 X White sign vinyl (600mm x 8m) (£13.49)
- Alternate colours of vinyl may be supplied if we are out of stock of the black or white
Total RRP £262.68
Total saved: £14.69
EH721 plotter content:
- 1 X EH721 Cutter with stand
- 1 X Manual and Drivers on CD
- 1 X USB Cable
- 1 X Cover
- 1 X Blade Holder
- 1 X Pen Holder
- 1 X Pack of 3 Blades
Software Specifications & Features can be found on the individual software listings in our ebay store.
The EH721 machines are our most economical range more economical than the MH721, it comes with a simple design, easy to use controls making it user friendly. Ideally for those who have a light workload and just want to get the job done without those extra features .
This item comes with 1 Year RTB WARRANTY! To ensure customers that we believe in the products we sell. For those on a budget this is the cutter for you!
If using this cutter with a MAC please be aware that you will need to purchase the FTDI adapter
SIGNCUT PRO IS A 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION! SignCut Pro will be sent as an email bundle code, NOT CDs.
Signcut – Please be aware that we will not be able to offer a refund after 3 weeks of registering the bundle code. Please make sure that you are happy with the software once received.
Please be aware that we can only offer Signcut Pro as a one off purchase and will not be able to renew the license, unless it is for a different computer.
Please be aware that any versions of Signcut Pro software after version 1.96 are only compatible with our machines
We advise not to use USB 3.0 when using these machines.
- Blue backlight LCD
- 28-inch vinyl cutter with maximum paper feed of 720mm(28.3″), maximum cutting width of 630mm(24.8″), cutting precision of +/-0.01mm(0.0004″), and paper feed precision of 3m(118″).
- Roller sticks
- Buttons: Good hand feeling, durable
- Fashion black appearance
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista , Windows 7, 8.x and 10
- Works with Flexisign, Flexistarter, Signcut, Easycut, Coreldraw, Adobe Illustrator and more (depending on software used – please check with us first if unsure)
- Main Board: 32-bit CPU
- Memory: 4 MB of high-speed cache memory
- Control Panel: 2X8 character LCD display
- Drive: stepper motor
- Max cutting Area Width: 630 mm, length: unlimited
- Cutting speed: 15-800 mm / s
- Max cutting thickness: 1 mm
- Cutting force: 0 to 500 g (digital enhancement)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0254 mm
- Repeatability: 0.0125 mm
- Blade Type: carbide alloy – steel blade
- Offset: 0 ~ 1 mm
- Instruction set: HPGL / DMPL
- Interface: USB 2.0 port and USB serial
- Power supply: AC240V + / -10%
- Power consumption: <100 VA
- Operating temperature: 5 to 40 ° C (41 to 104 ° F)
- Operating Humidity: 30% -80% (no condensation)
12 Month RTB (Return to base) Warranty
All products are CE marked and are UK standards approved