Our offices and warehouse is in full operation and are still continuing to serve you through our website and all other sales channels. Please be assured that we are taking all necessary steps to reduce the risk posed by Coronavirus
- All staff have been supplied with FFP2 / N95 Face Mask, Disposable Gloves and hand sanitiser, this has all been made mandatory on our premises.
- We have reduced warehouse staff and have all been educated and trained regarding the virus and understand the upmost importance of social distancing.
- Any incoming deliveries are left untouched for 24 hours, and no stock is handled without the use of disposable gloves.
- We have high hygiene measures in all our facility’s
- Office staff are now working from home to help lower the risk of contracting the virus, all emails and phone calls will still be answered ASAP.
We understand that many of our customers are still continuing to trade where possible and still require products and support, rest assured any orders placed online will be dispatched Monday to Friday as normal and if the situation changes please see our social media sites for continues updates.
We always recommend emailing our sales team and we will get back to you and answer any questions as soon as possible.
You can also contact us via our Facebook page.
Thankfully, so far none of the Signzworld team has been directly affected by Coronavirus and we are continuing to take all the preventative measures to ensure this remains the case.
We truly value your trust and loyalty to Signzworld as your premier Sublimation, Cutter & Vinyl supplier and you can be confident that we’re doing everything we can to ensure our service and work continues as normally as possible during the coming weeks.
Our team will be at hand in case you have any questions.
As we all enter this period of uncertainty, we are in no doubt that as a nation we will show nothing but kindness towards one another.
We hope that you, your family, friends and colleagues keep safe and well.
Stay Safe and follow government and official public health organisation announcements.
Please only leave your home if only absolutely necessary. The sooner we follow government guidelines the sooner we can all return back to normal and care for our loved ones.