Sublimation Rock Slate 25cm x 30cm Rectangle for Photograph Printing SH09
This Sublimation Rock Slate can be printed on, chipped away and made safe. It is hard, sturdy and looks real nice. Comes with a twin feet mini stand.
For these slates we recommend you use a high pressure swing heat press.
Note: Time and Temperature settings are for guidance only
- Material: Natural slate with sublimation coating on top
- Size: 25 cm x 30 cm
- Recommended temp: 180 C
- Recommended time: 6 minutes
- Recommended press: Swing heat press
- 1. Print the design on normal sublimation paper using sublimation ink.
- 2. Place the paper ontop of the slate and hold in place with heat-resistant tape.
- 3. Place the slate with the front facing down and press in a swing Heat Press
- 4. Remove the paper and the adhesive tape
- 5. Enjoy this beautiful Rock Slate!
Buyer please be aware – Due to the natural formation of rock slates, some rock slates may have what may appear to be minor imperfections/markings around the edges.
- 1 x Square Rock Slate
- 1 x Stand