The LBS1300 is a Manually-operated Desktop Cold Laminator suitable for medium-large sized jobs. With its desktop form-factor and design It is perfect for home and office environments as well as academia and small-medium businesses. If features an adjustable nip and the pressure can be easily adjusted to cater for a wide variety of pressure-sensitive cold laminating films and media.
Cold Laminating will allow the picture/media to have the ability of non-fading, anti corrosion, waterproofing, anti-ultraviolet ray corrosion, etc. After cold laminating, the picture does not exude a yellow smear or any yellowing, and preserves for a long time (Also dependent on the laminate you are using to apply to the poster so please be aware!).
- Manual Operation
- Easily Adjustable Pressure
- Desktop Form-Factor
- High Efficiency and short delivery time
- Lamination without heat, but with high pressure
- Model: LBS1300
- Max Laminating Width:1300mm
- Max Laminating Thickness: 8mm
- Diameter of roller: 800mm
- Packing dimension(mm): 1470×220×390
- Weight: 15kg Application: Laminating for advertising pictures indoor/outdoor